The Collaborative Care Technology Working Group is a partnership between Boston-area medical leaders and technology entrepreneurs seeking opportunities emerging as a result of healthcare reform.
Formed in May of 2010, CCTWG conducts monthly seminar-style meetings led by founding and guest faculty to study:
- “The business of healthcare” and how healthcare is delivered today.
- How government policy and industry practices have influenced care delivery.
- Gaps in care delivery, and healthcare reform measures aimed at closing them.
- Potentially transformative technologies for delivering collaborative care and supporting primary care practices.
- How CCTWG members can collaborate among themselves and with area institutions to establish sustainable, long-term projects that support new payment, business, and care delivery models.
To inquire about membership, please contact us.
- For video and presentations from our JUNE 29, 2011 open house event with Dr. Jason Hwang, please go here.